What is it?
- You want your child to play, explore, discover, meet other children with confidence but you want to stay with him/her
- You want to prepare yourself and your child to separation
- You want to meet new people, chat, discuss, exchange, freely or according to a specific theme
- You want to have fun and play, to create a complicity with your child
- You just want to sit down and relax, knowing that your child is in a secure place
Pop In’s is open to children from birth to 30 months and their parents, their grandparents or another caring adult. No need to register or make an appointment, anybody may spend time at Pop In’s.
You are welcome to Pop In’s Monday to Friday from 13:30 to 18:00: early childhood and family professionals will welcome you with pleasure.
Please note: Explore the World is closed during school holidays and public holidays.
Your time as an explorer at Pop In’s is counted in 30-minute periods:
- Every 30 minutes: CHF 9.00;
- Every 30 minutes, ‘discovery mode’ (first visit): CHF 9.00.
You may buy bulk periods at discount price and use them whenever you want:
- Explore the Earth: 10 periods of half an hour each – CHF 85.00
- Explore the Galaxy: 20 periods of half an hour each – CHF 160.00
- Explore the Universe: 40 periods of half an hour each – CHF 320.00
During your presence at Pop In’s, you also have free wireless internet access and may enjoy a free coffee with a sweet treat.
tration is mandatory)