Parents have more and more occupations, staggered working hours are the new norm, single parenthood is on the increase, these and the scarcity of places in daycare organisations are just a few of the incentives for the establishment of new forms of daycare, that meet the expectations of parents, businesses and communities.
Therefore, Pop In’s offers:
- By using modern comunication tools, such as Facebook.
- By doing away with the registration fee.
- By accepting various means of payment (cash, credit card, payment slip, …).
The awakening at the heart of the project
- By proposing creative workshops throughout the year.
- By merging activities usually available as extracurricular but not in daycare centers.